Friday, June 12, 2009

child in the street pushing his own stroller

I feel like a kid in the street pushing his OWN stroller

I am a sieve of light; no I am a sieve FOR light;

as I told my closest friend, ANC2 = I was waiting to tell you all where I was in a very well though out way (I must say I am hurt, or bruised; that no one has asked in a week) I have made a video where there i am with a clean shaved face about 2 feet from the camera, obscuring the land mark behind me)

i was supposed to write the prologue to the end = i should tell you all right now that this is the end of la cuenta grande, but its a four parter

heres what the last four stories are going to be, they will all be written very soon; then thats it for this blog;

1) Helsinki kareoke bar and cigarettes in Chile

2) the Jacket part 2: a fantastic adventure and broken love story

3) the million twinkling lights of a certain pyramid shaped tower and children on the street pushing their own strollers

4) how it is that I became a sieve of light; a conclusion with photos and a wedding

stay tuned

2 comments:

  1. What the fuck? I go to Montreal for five days and when I get back every single blog (this too: http://howtoimpressahipster.blogspot.com/2009/06/how-to-impress-hipster-rip.html) is ending. What'd I miss?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i will keep writing. but i am sick of the title la cuenta. plus i think im switching over to more fiction, and maybe a dash more nostalgia

    ReplyDelete